WA Poets Inc (WAPoets) works to encourage, support, develop and promote poets and poetry in Western Australia and is organised and managed by volunteers who freely give their time and expertise to achieve this aim. Membership fees are integral in raising funds for the successful operation of this association.
Regular Membership $45
National/International Membership $40 (please pay by PayPal)
——— National and International poets.
- significant discounts on the entry price to all events, readings, workshops and programs presented by WAPI.
- a regular e–newsletter to keep you up-to-date with poetry related matters.
- free promotion in the e–newsletter for poetry related news, updates, events, workshops and programs.
- the opportunity to be published in the e–journal Creatrix and WAPI anthologies.
- access to experienced poets in workshops and mentor programs.
- Writers United WA discounts on all events run by the Peter Cowan Writers’ Centre (PCWC), Fellowship of Writers Western Australia (FAWWA), Katharine Susannah Prichard Writers Centre (KSP), and Out of the Asylum (OOTA).
- Writers United WA subscription discount for Westerly magazine.
- the opportunity to experience a supportive network of fellow poets to share, discuss and explore poetry with like-minded people.
|Supporter||Free now, free forever.||Select|
|WA Poets Member||$45.00 per Year.||Select|
|Pathways Member||$99.00 per Year.||Select|
Cheques and Money Orders
made payable to WA Poets Inc and posted to 9 Bushland Retreat, Carramar. Western Australia. 6031 – please print membership and your name on the back of the cheque or money order.
Direct Credit or Electronic Funds Transfer
Bank: Bendigo Bank
Account Name: WA POETS INC
Account Number: 128245552
Please include your surname and membership (e.g. SmithMembership) in the reference and email the Treasurer, Ian Casey with the details of your deposit. This is essential for our record keeping.
Donations – all donations gratefully accepted and will be used to help fund local poetry events.
With your support, WAPI will grow strong.