WA Poets Inc (WAPI) works to encourage, support, develop and promote poets and poetry in WA and is organised and managed by volunteers who freely give their time and expertise to achieve this aim. Membership fees are integral in raising funds for the successful operation of this association.
Regular Membership $45
——— General membership for adults.
Concession Membership $30
——— Seniors, pension card holders and full-time students.
International Membership $30 (please pay by PayPal)
——— International poets an interested persons..
- Significant discounts on entry price to all events, readings, workshops and other select events presented by WAPI.
- WA Writers United discounts on all events run by the Peter Cowan Writers’ Centre (PCWC), Fellowship of Writers Western Australia (FAWWA), Katharine Susannah Prichard Writers Centre (KSP), and Out of the Asylum (OOTA).
- WA Writers United discount on Westerly magazine subscription.
- A regular e-newsletter to keep you up-to-date with activities related to poetry.
- Free promotion in the e-newsletter for poetry related news, events and workshops.
- Opportunity to be published in Creatrix and WAPI anthologies.
- Access to experienced poets in workshops.
- Discover a supportive network of fellow poets, with the opportunity to volunteer and attend events to share and discuss poetry with like-minded people.
To become a member of WAPI, copy and paste the form at the end of this page into an email, complete the details required and forward to the Treasurer, Ian Casey, at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your payment.
Membership is from 1st July to 30th June the following year.
Payment can be made by:
Paypal or Credit Card
Click on the Pay with PayPal button under the category you would like to register as.
WAPI Regular Membership to 30th June 2021
WAPI Concession and International Membership to 30th June 2021
Pensioners, unemployed, full time students and international poets.
Cheques and money orders
made payable to WA Poets Inc and posted to 9 Bushland Retreat, Carramar. Western Australia. 6031 – please print membership and your name on the back of the cheque or money order.
Direct Credit or Electronic Funds Transfer
Bank: Bendigo Bank
Account Name: WA POETS INC
Account Number: 128245552
Please include your surname and membership (e.g. SmithMembership) in the reference and email the Treasurer, Ian Casey, at email@example.com with the details of your deposit. This is essential for our record keeping.
With your support, WAPI will grow strong.
WA Poets Inc. Membership Form
Phone (Home): (Work):
Your email address is our preferred method of communication.
How did you hear about us (please tick)?
Existing Member Writers Association Friend Websearch Other
Membership Fees: (please tick)
Paid by: cheque Money Order EFT PayPal
Regular membership $45
Concession membership $30 unwaged, student or pensioner.
International membership $30 Please pay with PayPal or credit card.
All donations are gratefully accepted and will help cover some of the costs of presenting the Perth Poetry Festival and other projects of WA Poets Inc.
Membership is from 1st July to June 30th of the following year year. Payments from new members joining after April will automatically roll over to the new year.